Physical Therapist - Clinic Director
Physical Rehabilitation clinic in the Rutland, VT area is looking for a Clinic Director for their growing team. This is the perfect position for a Physical Therapist looking for a leadership role and to grow their experience.
This position is not open to new grads
Physical Therapy Clinic Director Responsibilities:
- Will be working on a close knit team made up of other PTs, PTAs, and other team members
- Will be over clinic operations, patient care, and team evaluations.
- No billing or financials in this position
- Ensures continuation of performance through effective education of the patient, family or support system.
- Evaluates effects of treatment at various stages and adjusts treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
- Position is evenly split half and half between admin role and seeing patients.
Physical Therapy Clinic Director Background:
- Must have at least 1.5 years of Physical Therapy experience
- Previous management experience is a plus but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy or higher
- Active Vermont license is a plus
Physical Therapy Clinic Director Benefits:
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Retirement benefits.
- Relocation Assistance
- No on call or weekends
- Tuition Reimbursement
- M-F , 8a-5p
Physical Therapy Clinic Director Compensation:
- Starts at $90k/ annual salary and goes up depending on experience
- Profit sharing