Physical Therapist Clinic Director
Physical Rehabilitation clinic in the Kennewick, WA area is looking for a Clinic Director for their growing team. This is the perfect position for a Physical Therapist looking for a leadership role and to grow their experience.
This position is not open to new grads
Physical Therapist Responsibilities:
- Will be working on a close knit team made up of other PTs, PTAs, and other team members
- Will be over clinic operations, patient care, and team evaluations.
- Ensures continuation of performance through effective education of the patient, family or support system.
- Evaluates effects of treatment at various stages and adjusts treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
Physical Therapist Background:
- Must have at least 1.5 years of Physical Therapy experience
- Previous management experience is a plus but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy or higher
- Active WA license is a plus
Physical Therapist Benefits:
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Retirement benefits.
- Employer covers portion of employee health premium
- Relocation Assistance, paid holidays
- No on call or weekends
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Monday-Thursday, 8a-5p, ½ day on Fridays
Physical Therapist Compensation:
- $87k-$100,000/ annual salary depending on experience.
- Productivity bonus
- Great Sign-on bonus