Physical Therapist / Clinic Director
Clinic Director/Lead Physical Therapist
Seeking a Clinic Director/Lead Physical Therapist for an outpatient clinic. This position will see a variety of orthopedic conditions including pre and post-surgical, sports related injuries, chronic pain, and lower-level neurological problems. The 100% physical therapist owned practice has been providing quality services to the area since 2002 and enjoys a state of the art space and equipment. Emphasizing quality care with the highest standards.
About the Physical Therapist opportunity
• Will be over clinic operations, patient care, and team evaluations.
• Office hours are 8am-5pm - Mon-Friday
• 80-90 patients each week
• Will be working on a close-knit team made up of one other PT, PTA, and other team members.
Requirements of the Physical Therapy opportunity
• Graduate of Physical Therapy Program and excitement to impact people in local community with ways to return to movement and activity for success
• Enjoy a team approach to patient care
Perks of the Physical Therapy opportunity
• Base Salary is $90,000+
• $10,000 sign on bonus.
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Medical Insurance
• Generous PTO- days allowed for vacation/ holidays
• 401K and monthly profit-sharing program at 20 %
• Continuing Education time and allowance annually
• Life Insurance
• Malpractice coverage
• Huge support system with over 50 PTs in the company offering mentorship and opportunities to advance career clinically and in leadership.
A short commute from the college town of Chico and an hour north of Sacramento, CA. Centrally located near the many outdoor recreational areas of Northern California including Lassen National Park, Lake Shasta, Lake Tahoe, and the San Francisco Bay Area.