Physical Therapist - 852635
Well established acute care hospital in southern California is looking for a Physical Therapist to add to their care team.
Located 2 hours east of San Diego, 1.5 hours south of Palm Desert, CA and just over an hour from Yuma, AZ.
Physical Therapist Responsibilities:
- Perform evaluations, developing individual treatment plans, coordinating care with your support staff and Clinic Director.
- Ensures continuation of performance through effective education of the patient, family or support system.
- Evaluates effects of treatment at various stages and adjusts treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
- Applies diagnostic and prognostic muscle, nerve, joint and functional ability tests.
- Outpatient/ inpatient setting
Physical Therapist Background:
- Open to new grads
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy or higher
- Active California license or application already in process
Physical Therapist Benefits:
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Retirement benefits.
- M-F flex schedule, some Saturdays also
Physical Therapist Compensation:
- Fantastic pay depending on experience.
- Relocation Assistance potential