Physical Therapist - 1049218
Houston Physical Therapy owned company is looking for Physical Therapists in several office locations south of the city. Flexible hours, fast paced, and excellent team culture. 4 weeks of PTO! Chance to enjoy your job! No hospital quotas or strict metrics. New graduates are encouraged to interview. Physical Therapist with over 20 years of experience loves to mentor and train. Best possible way to start your career.
About the Physical Therapist opportunity
- Several locations
- Great Management- open door policy and with a peer
- Physical Therapist owned and operated.
- Manual focus on Care, Vestibular Therapy, Aquatic Therapy
- One hour for comprehensive evaluation, 30 minutes for follow ups.
- Manage a Care Plan
- PTA and PTT team support to manage patients through treatment and recovery process
- Office hours are 7-7, Monday-Thursday, 7 -5, on Fridays, and Saturday, 8-12
- Countless continuing education opportunities
Requirements of the Physical Therapist opportunity
- Completed DPT or outpatient experience as PT following training if further in career
- Texas State license
- Interest in outpatient practice
- Enjoy a fast-paced team environment
- Tech savvy and able to document in EMR after each patient encounter
- Living near the office is a bonus
- Able to manage short- and long-day schedule
Perks of the Physical Therapist opportunity.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- 4 weeks of PTO
- 6 National Holidays
- 401K with 5% Match
- Long Term Disability
- Cannot stress enough the difference in this opportunity and the others. Seriously, leave the numbers behind and work with a great team. No burn out here.
For more information about this PT opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, Lynda@linkPAs.com