Pelvic Health Physical Therapist
Pelvic Health Physical Therapist opportunity
Portland OR, group is looking for a PT with Pelvic Health training or plans for course. This is a wonderful opportunity to become a specialist in the field.
The clinic will assist in your chosen certification processes. They are committed to helping you reach your specialization goals via APTA or Herman & Wallace or other approved accredited organizations.
Part time and full-time opportunities.
About the Pelvic Health Physical Therapy opportunity.
- Office is conveniently located in downtown Portland
- Transit/Parking Assistance
- Office hours are 7am – 7pm, Monday-Friday - flexibility to set a schedule that is mutually beneficial.
- See women and men for Pelvic care including incontinence, post-partum recovery, pelvic pain
- Patient appointments are 45 minutes
- Continue strong relationships with OB-GYN and Urologist nearby
- PTA for help with patients visits and treatment
Requirements of the Pelvic Health Physical Therapy opportunity
- Completed PT training and certification
- Medical License
- Pelvic Health training and certification
- Enjoy patient contact and teaching
- Sensitivity to each patient as they share often private medical information and trust in treatment plan
- Strong EMR experience for daily documentation
Perks of the Pelvic Health Physical Therapy opportunity
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Welcome bonus offered!
- Continued Education time and allowance ($ annually)
- 401K with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off
Portland, Oregon is a city known for its lush greenery, progressive culture, and outdoor activities. It's home to a vibrant arts scene, lots of great restaurants, and plenty of microbreweries. The city has a reputation for being environmentally conscious and pedestrian-friendly, with lots of bike-friendly streets and public transportation. Portland is a beautiful city with a unique personality and lots to offer.