Part-Time outpatient PMHNP / NP / PA 814883
Part time PMHNP or PA or NP with proven interest in Mental Health opportunity near Paramus / Hackensack, New Jersey. Great balance of virtual and face to face patient visit over 16-20 hours a week. Join an established Private Practice with growing team and several office locations.
About the PMHNP, NP, or PA Mental Health opportunity
• New graduates with demonstrated Mental Health focus during training will be considered since Psychiatrist is great mentor.
• Join Psychiatrist, MSW, LMFT and LCSW therapy team
• Flexible part time hours
• See patients from pediatrics to geriatrics
• General Psychiatry practice seeing patients with Depression, Anxiety, Postpartum depression, PTSD, Autism, Dyslexia, Bipolar disease
• Evaluation and follow up of school age children with IEP and 504
• Average patient volume is 2-3 patients an hour for intake and med management
• Supportive team with holistic approach between lifestyle changes, therapy, and pharmacologic treatment
• Practice is 100 % remote Telepsychiatry currently with plans to move to a 50:50 model within the next few months
• Opportunity for mentorship with students spending time during clinical year at practice
• EMR is InSync
Requirements of the PMHNP, NP, or PA Mental Health opportunity
• New Jersey state license to practice
• Completed Masters level training with focus on Mental Health during Clinical hours or Preceptorship
• Demonstrated interest in Mental and Behavioral Health via Clinical training hours, electives, previous work in field as Scribe, MA, RN, conferences, associations, “shadowing” in Outpatient Mental Health setting
• Strong understanding of Psychiatric medications and potential interactions
• Great communication skills through both face-to-face patient interactions and video visits.
• Interest in seeing child and adolescent patients
• Bilingual Providers with both English and Spanish will be highly considered
Perks of the PMHNP, PA, or NP Mental Health opportunity
• Flexible hours allowing option to work around Private Practice or Family schedule
• Independent Contractor model
• Hourly rate of $60-80 depending on Mental Health experience
• 16-20 hours a week
• Great opportunity to add clinical hours to supplement existing Private Practice or get experience in Private Practice environment for those with inpatient experience only.
• Live in quiet suburb of New York City and make a big impact in patients of all ages in Private Practice Model with several office locations. Great school system and more affordable homes for the Provider settling in with a family.
For more information about this Mental Health APP opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg 904-452-4499, Lynda@linkPAs.com