Part-Time Geriatric Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
Part time Local Travel Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Geriatric Medicine Opportunity in York, PA. New graduates with interest in Internal Medicine are encouraged to apply.
Short travel to 4 local Assisted Living Facilities and Nursing Homes in the York area. Great way to get out of the busy office and enjoy visiting a different location each day.
About the PA or NP opportunity
- Part time position- 24 hours a week
- Flexible on days- you can choose
- Private Practice opportunity with several local hospital affiliations
- 14-16 patients a day
- Physician is a wonderful mentor and interested in training
- See patients at contracted Nursing homes and Assisted Living Facilities with chronic illness, nutritional problems, cognitive loss, memory impairment, immobility, and balance issues, post-operative care.
- Follow patient panel for 60-day state exam and prn visits.
- Engage with Facility staff including RNs, Administrators, Consultants, PT, OT, and Speech Therapy
- Order and review labs and diagnostic tests
- EMR is Dr. Chrono
Requirements of the PA or NP opportunity
- Complete Master’s Program
- Board certification
- State license in Pennsylvania
- Interest and career focus in Geriatric Medicine
- Training in Chronic illness management like Diabetes, CHF, COPD, Asthma, CAD, and Dementia
- Schedule that allows 3 days a week of clinical care
- Strength with writing daily Progress notes and SOAP notes for each patient encounter
Perks of the PA or NP opportunity
- Part time hours work extremely well with family or other responsibilities
- Hourly- $50-57 an hour
- Malpractice is covered
- Bonus based on Productivity
- iPad for easy EMR with travel and home
- Flexible schedule
- Great Physician support
- Physician has 5 stars ranking and is loved by patients
- Live in wonderful small town with great sense of community but easy drive to Baltimore, Philadelphia, and Harrisburg when you need more activity. Great schools and affordable housing make this the place for families.
For more information about this opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, Lynda@linkPAs.com