Part-Time / Full-Time Outpatient Psychiatrist - 874636
Psychiatrist opportunity in several locations across Pennsylvania including State College, Erie, Pittsburgh, and Central PA along I-80. Non-profit practice provides care at multiple locations including Residential Programs, Prisons, outpatient clinics, specialized residences, health centers, and skilled Nursing Facilities. Flexible and hybrid schedule - you choose what works best for you! Unique opportunity to write your own job description.
About the Psychiatrist opportunity
• Join Behavioral Health team of Psychiatrists, PMHNPs, PAs, LCSWs, LPCs, and LMFTs that offer positive changes across the lifespan throughout Western Pennsylvania
• “Phenomenal” group of Physicians
• Opportunities in Child/Adolescent and Adult Care
• Director position available
• Travel position to several counties via mobile van available
• Allowing opportunity to create your own job niche within their extensive network
• Choose family home visits, school and community-based care, outpatient clinics, hospital consults, SNF visits, or Prison evaluations.
Requirements of this Psychiatrist opportunity
• Medial Doctor with Board Certification in Psychiatry
• Pennsylvania State License and DEA
• Suboxone waiver
• MAT training
• Training experience and interest in Community Health
• Interest in living in more Rural areas but proximity to big city
Perks of the Psychiatrist opportunity
• Very strong compensation and Benefit package
• Chance to create the job that matches your clinical interests. Company offers great flexibility
• Great outdoor living near National Forest will lakes for kayaking and lots of hiking.
Perfect opportunity for a psychiatrist ready to leave the stress of a busy practice and move into a more rural area and enjoy a job with a supportive leadership team.
For more information about this Psychiatrist opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, Lynda@linkPAs.com