Pain Mgmt Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
New pain management clinic in the Philadelphia, PA area is looking to add a Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner to their pain management team. This is a perfect role for a new provider looking to ease into their first position. Huge focus on reducing the use of narcotics with patients.
- Will be seeing mostly pain medicine patients struggling with narcotics and suggesting alternative such as suboxone and/or medical marijuana. The goal is to reduce patients use of high doses of narcotics.
- Provider will conduct patient follow ups and new patient assessments. Will only prescribe narcotics if absolutely necessary.
- Focus more on quality patient care vs the number of patients so you will only see 3-6 patients a day on average.
- Providers with pain management, addiction medicine experience are encouraged to apply
- Open to new grads that are board certified and state licensed.
- Suboxone certification is a plus
- Will start as part-time and eventually transition into a full-time role with benefits.
- PTO package
- No on call or weekends
- Flex schedule, Monday-Thursday, 5- 6 hour shifts
- $50-$55 based on experience
- Possible relocation assistance