Outpatient Pulmonary Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
We are looking for a Full-Time Outpatient Pulmonary Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join an established and growing Hospital System in Albuquerque, NM.
· Mostly clinical work with some Inpatient rounding
· 2-5 night shifts a month (Night Differential pay)
· Seeing only Adults
· Will be the only provider at some points in the day. Must be confident.
· Will have a Respiratory Therapist on-site.
· Lots of autonomy
· No Call!
· Monday-Friday 7:30am-4pm
· Excellent medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, malpractice, and retirement benefits.
· PTO plus CME and 5 days off.
· Relocation and Sign-On Bonus
· Compensation is depending on experience.
· No Call or Holidays!
· At least 2 years of experience in Critical Care or Pulmonary as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
· Not Open to New Grads