Outpatient Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Growing primary care clinic in the Northampton, MA area is looking for an Outpatient Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner / PHMNP to join a well-established Community Healthcare team that is well known for taking care of the local community. Student Loan Repayment!
Located 20 minutes south of Battleboro, VT and less than 30 minutes north of Northampton, MA
- Will be working with patients in an outpatient behavioral health and primary care setting.
- Seeing new patients and doing follow ups mostly referred from the primary care team. Also seeing some addiction medicine patients (maybe less than 10% of total patient population)
- Determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention while consulting closely to both the primary care and behavioral health team.
- Working closely with a close knit primary care/behavioral health team
- PMHNP will play a huge part of healthcare of primary care patients that also suffer from behavioral health, mood, and/or addiction issues on top of current chronic illnesses.
- Open to new graduates PMHNP with previous management/ leadership experience as an RN
- Must have or be willing to obtain an X-waiver (clinic can assist you with getting certification)
- Current Massachusetts state license is a plus
- Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
- 80% of Insurance premium is covered by employer.
- CME allowance, multiple types of student loan repayment/forgiveness
- Excellent PTO. 4 weeks of PTO to start then goes to 5 weeks after one year.
- No on call or weekends
- Daily scheduled admin time
- 4/10 Monday-Thursday work schedule
- $130k-150k / year depending on experience.
- Sign on bonus
Director Business Development