Outpatient Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner 814881
We are looking for an Outpatient Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/ PHMNP to join a well-established Health Center that takes care of the community. Located near White Plains, NY. Only an hour from Manhattan, NY. Open to New Grads!!
Play a big part in a supportive team-based community that has served their community for over 25 years! Open to Full-time or part-time candidates
- Will be working with patients in an Outpatient setting.
- Seeing mostly children and adolescents on the autism spectrum
- Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
- One hour Initial Visits and 30 minute Medical Checks/Follow Ups
- Determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention
- PMHNP must have good listening skills, and a compassion to help.
- PMHNP must know when to listen and when to prescribe.
- Will be seeing between 14-16 patients per day.
- MD always available for questions
- No Call or weekends!
- Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, Life, LTD, STD license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
- CME allowance and Paid Holidays
- Excellent PTO!
- Flexible work schedule. Work/life balance is very important to our group!
- $140-185,000/year depending on experience.
- Passion to serve the community
- Open to new grads with psych RN experience!
- Board Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/ PMHNP