Outpatient PMHNP - 865334
Outpatient PMHNP opportunity in New York Burroughs with hybrid model. 10 office Federally Qualified Health Center in Bronx and Queens is looking for a PMHNP to help team of 4 Psychiatrists and 2 PMHNP to manage Behavioral Health side of practice.
About the PMHNP opportunity
• Outpatient clinic management only.
• Each office has Primary Care, Mental health, Women’s Health, and Dentistry
• Prescribe medications, adjust dosage for best patient outcome, establish treatment plan in coordination with team of Therapists and Primary Care
• Evaluate health assessments with focus on behavioral, psychological, cognitive, and cultural needs of each patient
• Order laboratory tests and referrals as indicated
• Opportunity for balance of both Telepsychiatry and in person patient encounters each week
• Daily documentation in EMR system so that entire team can understand patient progress
• See patients with Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar Disease, Schizophrenia, Substance Abuse, Addiction disorder and other comorbidities.
• Many patients have chronic mental illness and need a champion to guide them to better daily living
• Office hours are 9-5, Full time is 37 ½ hours a week
• No call or weekends
Requirements of the PMHNP opportunity
• New York State license to Practice as Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
• Demonstrated interest in outpatient Psychiatry in previous work or training
• Strong interest in Mission focus care to help underserved
• Mastery of Psychiatry medications and adverse effects
• Suboxone waiver
• MAT services
• Live in New York Burroughs for proximity to scheduled days for in clinic patient visits.
Perks of the PMHNP opportunity
• Tuition reimbursement or Loan forgiveness
• HRSA score is 27
• Competitive annual salary to be negotiated based on experience
• 403B – retirement plan better than most
• Great hours with hybrid model 50:50 telemedicine to in person visits
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Malpractice and CME
• Generous PTO
• Live in New York City and commute with ease to office locations in Bronx and Queens that are steps from subway. This is an opportunity to make a huge impact on underserved patients. Change the trajectory of a life and community with this very strong Healthcare system.
For more information about this PMHNP opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, or Lynda@linkPAs.com