Outpatient Physical Therapist
Physical Therapist - 10,000 Sign on Bonus
Physical Rehabilitation clinic in Boise, ID area is looking for a Physical Therapist (PT) for growing team. This is the perfect position for a new Physical Therapist looking for their first position.
Work for a company well-known for their amazing work culture and employee appreciation.
Located 30 minutes from Boise, ID
Physical Therapist Responsibilities:
- Will be working on a close knit team made up of other PTs, PTAs, and other team members
- 12 patients a day
- Office hours are Monday - Friday
- Perform evaluations, developing individual treatment plans, coordinating care with your support staff and Clinic Director.
- Ensures continuation of performance through effective education of the patient, family or support system.
- Evaluates effects of treatment at various stages and adjusts treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
Physical Therapist Background:
- Open to new grads
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy or higher
- Idaho license is a plus
· Interest in working with all ages
Physical Therapist Benefits:
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Retirement benefits.
- Employer covers 100% employee health premium
- Paid Holidays
- Matching 401k
- Generous PTO
- Health/dental/vision insurance, free life/STD, critical insurance, new parent perks
- Employee financial assistance for catastrophic events, and more!
Physical Therapist Compensation:
- $75k-$90,000/ annual salary depending on experience.
- 10,000 Sign on Bonus
- Weekly productivity bonus
For information about this position contact Maggie Mullinax, 843-474-4867, MMullinax@linkPAs.com