Outpatient Orthopedics Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
We are looking for a Full-Time Outpatient Orthopedics Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join an established and growing Hospital System in Roswell, NM.
· Mostly General Orthopedics.
· 4 days in the clinic and 1 day of surgery
· Mostly seeing only Adults
· Will see between 16-20 patients a day
· Working with 3 Physicians and 1 Physician Assistant
· Will be seeing follow-ups and Walk -ins
· Will be working alone parts of the day. Must be confident.
· Light Call!
· Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
· Excellent medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, malpractice, and retirement benefits.
· PTO plus CME and 5 days off.
· Relocation and Sign-On Bonus
· Compensation is depending on experience.
· At least 2 years of experience in Orthopedics as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
· Not Open to New Grads