Outpatient Orthopedics Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - 800768
We are looking for a Full-Time Outpatient Orthopedics Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join an established and growing Hospital System in the Roswell, NM area.
Located 2.5 hours from Lubbock, TX and 3 hours from Las Cruces, NM
· Mostly focusing in general orthopedics with 4 days in the clinic and 1 day of surgery First Assisting
· Seeing mostly adults but will see between 16-20 patients a day
· Provider will be also seeing follow-ups and Walk -ins in addition to helping in surgery
· Will be working alone parts of the day. Must be confident.
· There will be some light Call
· Ideally at least 1 years of experience in Orthopedics as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
· New Grads with Orthopedic First-Assist Experience welcome
- New Mexico License is a plus
· Excellent medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, malpractice, and retirement benefits.
· PTO plus CME and 5 days off.
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
· 105-125,000. Depending on experience.
- Relocation and Sign-On Bonus
Director Business Development