Outpatient General Neurologist Physician MD/DO
We are looking for a Full-Time Outpatient General Neurologist Physician (MD/DO) to join an established and growing Hospital System in Albuquerque, NM.
· Ability to treat a variety of neurological disorders including Movement disorders, Outpatient stroke management, Neuromuscular disorders, headaches, Seizures and Epilepsy, Multiple sclerosis, Dementia and other neurodegenerative conditions
· Only seeing adults.
· Performing neurological examinations, obtaining, updating and studying neurological health histories
· Document patient care services by charting and maintaining records in EPIC
· Ability to diagnose a neurological problem and recommend a course of treatment that best fits the patient’s needs.
· Light Phone Call with own patient panel
· Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
· Excellent medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, malpractice, and retirement benefits.
· $290,000 for the first year and then RVU structure after first year. Can make up to $485,000 a year!
· $20,0000 sign-on and $20,000 relocation assistance
· Medical Doctor/ MD or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine/ DO
· Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
· Successful completion of an accredited Neurology residency or fellowship program