Otolaryngologist- ENT Physician - MD/DO
We are looking for an Otolaryngologist/ ENT Physician (MD/DO) to join a well-established Regional Medical Center that takes care of the community. Located an hour and half from Burlington, VT!
· Will be working with patients in an Outpatient setting.
· Some rounding in the hospital
· Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
· Determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention
· Will be doing hearing loss evaluation, allergy, vertigo, wax removal, tonsils and adenoids, small lesion removal, mastoid clearing, cancer screening
· Fulltime PhD audiologist on site.
· Call is 10 days a month
· 4 day work week! Only 32 clinical hours a week including surgeries!
· Open to Medical Doctor (MD) / Doctor of Osteopathy (DO). Will wait for residency completion.
· Board Certified
· Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
· Relocation Assistance
· CME allowance and time off.
· Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
· Depending on experience. Very Competitive!
· Plus potential bonuses