Orthopedic Surgeon Physician MD/DO
We are looking for a Full-Time Orthopedic Surgeon Sports Medicine Physician (MD/DO) to join an established and growing Hospital System in Albuquerque, NM.
· Review patients medical record, conduct physical examinations, and collaborate with doctors involved in patients care.
· Only seeing adults. Seeing 20-25 patients a day in the clinic.
· Familiarity with common procedures as Sports Medicine surgeries including but not limited to: knees, hips, elbows, shoulders, Arthritis surgery, and treatment of acute injuries and fractures.
· Document patient care services by charting and maintaining records in EPIC
· Running diagnostic tests with patients to get further information and modify treatment plan as necessary.
· Clinic features include Ultrasound, Mini C-Arm, PRP, and Advanced Practice Practitioners to maximize clinic efficiency and volume.
· Working with other general and fellowshipped orthopedic surgeons to include total joint replacement and hand surgery.
· Shared Phone Call. Four days a month.
· Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
· Excellent medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, malpractice, and retirement benefits.
· $600,000 for the first year and then RVU structure after first year. Can make up to $700,000 a year!
· $20,0000 sign-on and $20,000 relocation assistance
· Medical Doctor/ MD or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine/ DO
· Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
· Completion of a Sports Medicine Fellowship.