Orthopedic Physician Assistant/ Nurse Practitioner
Great relocation opportunity for an outdoor enthusiast! Orthopedic clinic in beautiful Colorado mountains is looking to add a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to their growing orthopedic team.
- Provider will be assisting the orthopedic surgeon procedures and also in the clinic but also assist with surgery (pre op and post op), tissue closures, wound management,.
- Will focus mostly on upper extremity hand and wrist cases.
- Working in both a clinic and surgery setting.
- Evaluate, plans and provides care for patients in consultation with and under direct supervision of the supervising physician
- Open to new grad NPs with previous Orthopedic RN experience
- Willing to train in surgery
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, life, HSA
- Great PTO and CME days off
- Fulltime position, M-F, 8a-5p, one Friday off each month
- $110k-$130k annual salary based on experience
- Relocation assistance
- Potential sign on bonus