Orthopedic Physician Assistant / Nurse Pracitioner
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner/NP or Physician Assistant/PA to join a well-established and growing Orthopedics team in the Chicagoland, Il area.
Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant Responsibilities:
· Will be seeing new patients and doing follow-ups
· Will be working very independently.
· Seeing between 20-30 patients per day.
· Passion to work with the underserved.
· Will have a dedicated MA and Rad Tech
· Will be working in complex and challenging situations.
· Can choose to assist in surgery in the OR
· Can choose own schedule.
· Light call
Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant Benefits:
· Full Medical, Dental, and Retirement benefits
· 3 weeks of PTO
· Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
· Unlimited CMEs allowance!
Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant Compensation:
· $100-125,000/year base depending on experience.
· Plus bonuses - Can make an extra $100,000/year!
· No Weekends or Holidays!
Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant Background:
· Nurse Practitioner/ NP or Physician Assistant/ PA
· At least a year of experience in Orthopedics as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant