Orthopedic Physician Assistant
Large Minnesota Orthopedic Practice less than one hour north of Minneapolis is looking for a Physician Assistant to join their team of PAs. Practice is adding 3 Surgeons so spots in Hand & Wrist, Trauma, Shoulder, and General Orthopedics. Only work 4 ½ days a week! Great balance of OR time and office patient management.
About the Orthopedic Physician Assistant opportunity
- Established Private Practice
- Physician Assistants love the practice
- Campus includes Building for outpatient visits, sports center for Physical Therapy and Rehab, Diagnostic Imaging, and Ortho Urgent Care center.
- Use a 1:1 relationship with Surgeon and PA. Not dancing about from Surgeon to Surgeon
- 250-300 patient visits daily
- Call rotation is every 15 day and practice does cover Trauma
- EMR is SRS (Ortho focused), Hospital uses EPIC, Dictation software available
- Office patient volume is under 24 for non-surgical days
- Surgical cases at Community Hospital or Surgical Center (Practice is part owner)
- Work 4 ½ days each week
- Opportunity to work 4 hour shifts in Urgent Care for $500
Requirements of the Orthopedic Physician Assistant opportunity
- Completion of PA Program and PANCE
- NCCPA Board certification
- Minnesota State Medical license to practice
- Orthopedic career focus- recent Orthopedic PA experience, Ortho residency, strong clinical Preceptorship with first assisting, Athletic Trainer, or Physical therapy experience prior to PA school.
- Proven interest in OR and first assisting
- Willingness to live within 30 minutes of the Practice, Surgical Center, and Hospital
- Commitment to the area- enjoy the small-town experience- slower pace and more relaxed way of living.
- Avid learner and interest specialty education, ready to “dive-in”
Perks of the Orthopedic Physician Assistant opportunity
- Base Salary $100,000-$120,000
- PTO is 5 weeks
- Salary based on 4 ½ work week
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401K with matching
- Flexible Saving Account
- Life Insurance
- Long term insurance
- CME – 6 days with $2000 allowance
Settle in a small town (under one hour drive to the Twin cities) with community feel, excellent schools, parks, hiking, and restaurants. Leave the big city stress and enjoy a practice with ½ day off each week and really leave the office at 5 each day.
For more information about this Orthopedic opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499 or Lynda@linkPAs.com