Orthopedic Physician Assistant
We are looking for a Surgical Orthopedic Physician Assistant/ PA to join a well-established and growing Orthopedic group in Bozeman, MT.
Physician Assistant Responsibilities:
· Performs a complete physical exam and records findings.
· Assist the surgeons with surgical cases.
· At least one day of surgery per week. Surgery Center located in clinical building.
· Triage patient telephone calls and provides consultation.
· Administers injections and oral medications. Sutures wounds and provides wound care and infection management.
· Orders appropriate laboratory and diagnostic procedures.
· Provides patient education.
· Dedicated Medical Assistant
· Provides monitoring and continuity of care between physician visits.
· Call Rotations
Physician Assistant Benefits:
· Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Malpractice and Retirement with match benefits!
· Fantastic PTO
Physician Assistant Compensation:
· $115-150,000 a year depending on experience
· Relocation Assistance!
Physician Assistant Background:
· At least a year of experienced in Orthopedics
· Need to be comfortable working independently.