Orthopedic Physical Therapist
Growing orthopedic clinic in the beautiful Wine Country is looking for a full-time Physical Therapist (PT) for their growing team. This is the perfect position for a new Physical Therapist looking to start their first position. They truly love to train and teach new Physical Therapists.
Work for a company well-known for their amazing work culture and employee appreciation.
Physical Therapist Responsibilities:
- Will be working on a close knit team made up of other PTs, PTAs, and other team members
- Perform evaluations, developing individual treatment plans, coordinating care with your support staff and Clinic Director.
- Ensures continuation of performance through effective education of the patient, family or support system.
- Evaluates effects of treatment at various stages and adjusts treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
Physical Therapist Background:
- Open to new grads
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy or higher
- Active California license is a plus
Physical Therapist Benefits:
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Retirement benefits.
- Monday-Friday 9a-5:30p or 4 day 10 hour shifts
Physical Therapist Compensation:
- $90k-$120,000/ annual salary depending on experience.
- Relocation Assistance
- Possible sign on bonus