Orthopedic Physical Therapist
Thriving Orthopedic clinic in the Salinas, CA area is looking to add a Physical Therapist (PT) for their brand new, state of the art facility.
Work for a company well-known for their amazing work culture and employee appreciation
Physical Therapist Responsibilities:
- Most patients seen will be from in house PT referrals. Will see mostly post op and sport medicine patients.
- Seeing 15-17 patients a day on average.
- Perform evaluations, developing individual treatment plans, coordinating care with your support staff and Clinic Director.
- Ensures continuation of performance through effective education of the patient, family or support system.
- Evaluates effects of treatment at various stages and adjusts treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
Physical Therapist Background:
- Open to new grads that are California Licensed
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy or higher
- Active California license
Physical Therapist Benefits:
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Retirement benefits.
- Tuition reimbursement, paid holidays
- 4 day 10 hour shifts per week.
Physical Therapist Compensation:
- $88k-$115,000/ annual salary depending on experience.
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Profit sharing