Orthopedic Physical Therapist
Orthopedic Physical Therapist opportunity in Ocala, Florida. New graduates and senior Therapists are welcome! The Practice uses a Profit Share model so opportunity to reach bonus and more is there. You must see the math to believe how it works.
About the Physical Therapy opportunity
- Large Orthopedic Practice with Spine, Sports, and Total Joint Surgeons
- Each PT has 1 or 2 PTAs to help with best patient flow and treatment plans
- Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8-5
- No evenings or weekend hours
- One hour for lunch break
- 13-15 patients a day on schedule
- Several of the Therapists on the team have been with group for over 12 years
Requirements of the Physical Therapy opportunity
- Completion of Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- Florida license to Practice
- Interest in Orthopedic patient management and rehabilitation in an outpatient setting
- Enjoy a fast paced and team focused approach to care- Surgeons and PAs are active in Therapy and post-operative care
- Experience with Manual Physical Therapy, Lymphadenopathy, Micro needling, Vestibular Therapy are all encouraged
Perks of the Physical Therapy opportunity
- Total Compensation up to $105,000 DOE
- Sign on or relocation bonus
- Continuing Education stipend and time
- Health Insurance.
Live in beautiful area of central Florida with Horse Farms and loads of space unlike the coastal towns. Skip the traffic and slow down the pace in Ocala. This opportunity beats home care and moving from place to place all day. Stay in one office and find your home.
For more information about this opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, Lynda@linkPAs.com