Orthopedic Physical Therapist
Growing Orthopedic clinic in the Holyoke, MA area is looking for a Physical Therapist (PT) to add to their team. Known for their great company culture and employee appreciation.
Work for a company well-known for their amazing work culture and employee appreciation. Located 1 hour west of Worcester, MA and 30 minutes north of Hartford, CT.
Physical Therapist Responsibilities:
- Most patients seen will be from in house PT referrals.
- Fast pace patient volume
- Perform evaluations, developing individual treatment plans, coordinating care with your support staff and Clinic Director.
- Ensures continuation of performance through effective education of the patient, family or support system.
- Evaluates effects of treatment at various stages and adjusts treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
Physical Therapist Background:
- Open to new grads
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy or higher
- Massachusetts PT license is a plus
Physical Therapist Benefits:
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Retirement benefits.
- Employer covers large portion of health premium
- Great PTO package
- No holidays, weekends or on call.
- M-F 7a-4p or 8a-5p. optional schedule
Physical Therapist Compensation:
- Competitive annual salary depending on experience.
- Possible Sign on bonus
- Possible relocation assistance