Orthopedic Physical Therapist
Thriving Physical Therapy orthopedic clinic in Oregon (just northwest of Boise, ID) is looking for a Physical Therapist (PT) for their growing team. This is the perfect position for a new Physical Therapist looking for their first position and to grow their skills!
Located just 45 minutes north of Boise, ID this opportunity requires an Oregon PT license
Physical Therapist Responsibilities:
- Will be working on a close knit team mostly focusing on the sub-acute, geriatric rehabilitation population. All outpatient mostly orthopedic clients.
- Perform evaluations, developing individual treatment plans, coordinating care with your support staff and Clinic Director.
- Ensures continuation of performance through effective education of the patient, family or support system.
- Evaluates effects of treatment at various stages and adjusts treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
Physical Therapist Background:
- Open to new grads
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy or higher
- Active OR license is a plus
Physical Therapist Benefits:
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vison and Retirement benefits.
- Relocation Assistance
- Monday-Friday, 8a-5p, 4-10 hour shifts are also possible
Physical Therapist Compensation:
- $77k-$100,000/ annual salary depending on experience.
- Possible Sign on bonus