Orthopedic Physical Therapist - 874424
Physical Therapist opportunity with a large Orthopedic Practice in Bethesda, Maryland that offers great hours, 5-star culture, and a patient population that is actually compliant! Enjoy a wonderful environment with large team of Therapists ranging from recent graduates to decades of experience. This is totally a collaborative team. Practice Leadership has taken great care to create a system of success with 1:1 care, communication with Surgeons, and a private pod treatment area during recent COVID time.
About the Physical Therapist opportunity
· General Physical Therapy Practice with great mix of Sports, Joint, and post-op rehab.
· Virtually no work compensation or MVA rehab
· Over 6,500 square feet of therapy pods and gym
· Practice is growing and has returned to over pre-COVID patient numbers
· Flexible hours including a 6 am start or 10 am
· Great opportunity for a new or recent PT graduate, mentoring and training available
· 11 patients a day
· Orthopedic Technician available to help with warm up and cool down of patients
· PT group receives very high patient satisfaction scores-97%
Requirements of the Physical Therapy opportunity
· Maryland PT license
· Interest in General Orthopedics with a large mix patient presentations and therapy modalities
· New graduates encouraged to apply
· Interest in working with Large Private Practice with strong community history and benefits versus ownership model
· Interest in longevity with Company, salary adjustments and bonuses each year
· Advanced credentials appreciated and sub-specialty interest like lymphedema management is valued
· Over half of the PTs are certified in dry needling
Perks of the Physical Therapy opportunity
· Base salary of $70,000-90,000 depending on experience
· Quarterly incentive bonus of $2,500 offered and based on net promoter score guaranteed bonus of $8,000 first year
· Annual salary increase offered unlike many practices that hit pause
· Competitive complete benefit package included
· $1500 or more to advance credentials each year
· Flexible work schedule to accommodate your family commute
· Live in a beautiful community just 30 minutes from Washington, DC. Enjoy the parks, history, sports, shopping, and attractions of the US Capital or explore the Chesapeake Bay and small towns in the Virginia and Maryland surround. Top schools and excellent family living are all around.
To learn more about this great Physical Therapy opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, Lynda@linkPAs.com.