Orthopedic Physical Therapist - 1316349
Ortho Physical Therapist opportunity
Portland OR, group is seeking a full-time Orthopedic Physical Therapist with strong interest in orthopedic manual skills. This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a great team that is focused on outstanding patient care. Work in an 8,000+ square foot state of the art space, with two gyms, two dance floors, Dartfish, diagnostic ultrasound, lasers, and all manner of highest end equipment.
Part time and full-time opportunities.
About the Ortho Physical Therapist opportunity.
· Office is conveniently located in downtown Portland
· Transit/Parking Assistance
- Office hours are 7am – 7pm, Monday-Friday - flexibility to set a schedule that is mutually beneficial.
- Patient appointments are 45 minutes
- PTAs for help with patients visits and treatment
Requirements of the Ortho Physical Therapist opportunity
- Completed PT training and certification
- Medical License
- Enjoy patient contact and teaching
- Sensitivity to each patient as they share often private medical information and trust in treatment plan
- Strong EMR experience for daily documentation
Perks of the Ortho Physical Therapist opportunity
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Welcome bonus offered!
- Continued Education time and allowance
- 401K with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off
Portland, Oregon is a city known for its lush greenery, progressive culture, and outdoor activities. It's home to a vibrant arts scene, lots of great restaurants, and plenty of microbreweries. The city has a reputation for being environmentally conscious and pedestrian-friendly, with lots of bike-friendly streets and public transportation. Portland is a beautiful city with a unique personality and lots to offer.