Orthopaedic Surgeon MD / DO
Orthopedic Surgeon position with multi-specialty Group Practice near Ocean City, Maryland. This opportunity allows balance of surgical days in the operating room and office/clinic days just miles from the Maryland and Delaware Coast.
Details of the Orthopedic Surgeon position
· General Orthopedic Practice
· Join another Surgeon with Upper Extremity Fellowship training
· Hospital has excellent culture; boasts of tight knit community
· Shared call is 1-4
· OR time is scheduled as volume allows
· Physician Assistants work alongside Surgeon to help daily in the office
· Medical Assistant and scheduler per Provider
· Hospital based Surgical First Assistants help during OR
Requirements of the Orthopedic Surgeon position
· Board Certification Eligible in State of Maryland
· Fellowship training in lower extremity would be excellent to complement partner
· Interest in settling in small town community
Perks of the Orthopedic Surgeon position
· Enjoy tremendous work/life balance with beaches just minutes away
· Area has opportunity for all water sports- fishing, kayaking, skiing, jet skiing or choose from 17 different golf courses.
· Live in a small town with community feeling just miles from quiet beaches and all the popular tourist spots for summer season.
· Competitive salary with guaranteed base and wRVU potential
· Sign on bonus and Relocation bonus
· CME time and funding
· Malpractice with tail coverage and licensing covered
To find out more about this Orthopedic opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, Lynda@linkPAs.com