Optometrist for Community Health
We are looking for an Optometrist to join a well-established Community Healthcare System that takes care of the community. Located in Northern Montana. A little more than an hour from Great Falls, MT.
Open to New Grads! Mentorship available!
· New role. Will help build practice.
· Will help the medical center select equipment to buy.
· Examine, diagnose, treat, and manage disorders of the visual system, eye diseases, and injuries.
· Confidently and correctly prescribe glasses and contacts as needed.
· Promote eye health by counseling patients, including explaining how to clean and wear contact lenses.
· Preventive Care and Diabetes Prevention.
· Seeing all ages.
· Must love rural living!
· Doctor of Optometry
· New Grad Friendly
· Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
· Relocation Assistance
· CME allowance and time off.
· Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
· Work/life balance is very important to our group! Things comes up and they understand.
· $130-145,000/year. Depending on experience.