Oncology Nurse Practitioner
Cancer clinic in the Hackensack, NJ area is looking for Nurse Practitioner/NP to join their growing cancer care team.
Not Open to new grads
Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- NP will be responsible for developing, implementing, and tracking patient education efforts as it relates to chemotherapy, blood replacement products, growth factors as well as psychosocial concerns of patients, family and caretakers related to diagnosis of Cancer and the underlying diseases
- Work closely with infusion nurses and staff while caring for an treating patients receiving chemo therapy.
Nurse Practitioner Background:
- Provider must have at oncology / hematology experience
- Not open to new grad NPs.
- New Jersey NP license is required
Nurse Practitioner Benefits:
- Full health benefits and retirement
- Fulltime position, M-F, 8a-4p
Nurse Practitioner Compensation:
- $110k-130k per year all based on experience