Occupational Therapist- Orthopedic Focus
Are you a Occupational Therapist looking for an amazing wilderness adventure? A Critical Access Hospital in Northern Washington State is looking to add a permanent Occupational Therapist to their team.
This is fantastic relocation opportunity 2.5 hours North of Spokane and 3 hours east of the North Cascades National park
- Work with a variety of individuals with a wide range of medical conditions including orthopedic, neurological, and cardiopulmonary impairments.
- Be a part of a multi-disciplinary therapy team including Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, and Rehab Aides.
- Open to new grads
- Washington state license is a plus
- Masters or Doctorate Degree in Occupational Therapy from accredited program
- Experience with treatment of orthopedic upper extremity diagnosis including hand, wrist, elbow and shoulders is a plus
- Paid medical benefits, life insurance, retirement.
- Loan repayment options
- Fulltime position
- $63k-83k annual salary based on experience
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation assistance