Occupational Health Registered Nurse with every afternoon off
Not sure if the “with every afternoon off” sounds good. Let me know your thoughts.
Occupational Health Registered Nurse with every afternoon off.
Growing employee health company is looking for a Full-Time Registered Nurse to provide primary care and occupational health services to the employees of a manufacturing facility in the Lafayette, IN area . Excellent for an RN looking for a great work life balance and a slower pace of patient care. If you want to be able to spend time with your family every afternoon, weekend and holiday this is the position for you.
Located less than an hour north of Lafayette, IN and 1.5 hours north of Indianapolis, IN
- Developing and implementing health and safety programs
- Documenting employee injuries and illnesses within the workplace
- Screening and identifying COVID-19 cases with employees before operations start every morning.
- Onboarding and initial training will be done on site and virtual.
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, malpractice, and retirement benefits.
- CME and CME days off.
- Relocation assistance
- Employer contributes to HSA and covers 75% of employee health premium
- M-F 4:30a-12:30p, no on call or weekends, off for all holidays
- Annual salary starts at $65,000 and goes up based on experience.
- Comfortable working independently is a must
- Active Indiana RN license is a plus.