OB/GYN Physician for Rural Montana
We are looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology/ OBGYN Physician (MD/DO) to join a well-established Community Healthcare System that takes care of the community. Located in Northeast Montana.
Student Loan Repayment!
OBGYN Physician Responsibilities:
· Will be the only OBGYN for hospital.
· Only deliver own patient panel
· Will do ill visits, preventative medicine visits, well women exams, and routine check-ups in
· Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
· Determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention
· Monday-Friday work schedule.
· Will be seeing between 13-17 patients per day
· Review labs, ancillary tests, studies, and consultations from specialists and follow up
· Call schedule. 2:4 weeks.
OBGYN Physician Background:
· Must love rural living!
· Board Certified or Board Eligible.
OBGYN Physician Benefits:
· Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
· Relocation Assistance
· CME allowance and time off.
· Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
· Work/life balance is very important to our group! Things comes up and they understand.
OBGYN Physician Compensation:
· $375-400,000/year depending on experience. Plus bonuses
· Sign-on bonus
· Loan Repayment