Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant Surgical Orthopedics
We are looking for a Full-Time Outpatient Orthopedics Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join an established and growing Hospital System in Albuquerque, NM.
· Mostly General Orthopedics.
· 4 days in the clinic and 1 day of surgery
· Mostly seeing only Adults
· Will see between 16-20 patients a day
· Will be seeing follow-ups and Walk -ins
· Will be working alone parts of the day. Must be confident.
· Light Call!
· Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
· Surgical First Assisting
· Excellent medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, malpractice, and retirement benefits.
· PTO plus CME and 5 days off.
· Relocation and Sign-On Bonus
· 105-125,000. Depending on experience.
· Ideally at least 1 years of experience in Orthopedics as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
· New Grads with Orthopedic First-Assist Experience welcome