Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant – Outpatient Gastroenterology
Well known, thriving healthcare system is looking for a full-time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their gastroenterology clinic in the Albuquerque, NM area. They truly value their medical staff and believe in a great work life balance.
- Will be providing mostly outpatient Gastroenterology services, including assessing, diagnosing, prescribing, treating, and educating patients
- NP will be able to function autonomously while also working every shift with other providers.
- Provider will be seeing 16-18 patients a day on average
- No surgery, mostly outpatient setting with some inpatient rounding
- Must have at least 1 year of GI and/or internal medicine experience.
- New Mexico NP/PA license is a plus
- Must have experience working independently as a provider.
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, malpractice, and retirement benefits.
- CME and CME days off.
- Relocation assistance
- 4 day -10 hour shifts per week, days shift, no on call
- $105k-$140k/ annual salary based on experience
- sign on bonus