Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant for In-Home Primary Care
Do you have a passion to help others? We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner/NP or Physician Assistant/ PA for an In-Home Primary Care/ Skilled Nursing setting role to join a well-established Healthcare group in Cattaraugus County, NY.
Come join a group that takes care of their community.
Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant Responsibilities:
· Will be working with adults and geriatrics in a home-based and Skilled Nursing Facility setting
· Working with Primary Care patients
· Will have own patient panel for on-going care.
· MD is always available via telephone
· Provides physician services for the elderly and other adults with complex health issues who have difficulty getting out to the doctor’s office.
· Light Phone Call
Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant Background:
· At least 1 year of experience as a provider required.
· Must be a good working with EMRs and take solid notes
· Open to Family Nurse Practitioner/FNP, Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioners/AGNP, and Acute Care Nurse Practitioner/ACNP and Physician Assistants.
Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant Benefits:
· Great benefits including Medical, Dental, Malpractice, and Retirement benefits.
· PTO: 4 weeks plus CMEs
· Monday-Friday work schedule. 8am to 5pm
Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant Compensation:
· $100-150,000/year depending on experience. Plus Performance Bonuses.
· Potential income of up to $200,000/year!
· Mileage reimbursement