Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) – Urgent Care
Thriving urgent care clinic in the San Jose, CA area is looking to add a Physician Assistant/PA or Nurse Practitioner/NP to their growing urgent care clinic.
Not Open to new grads!
- Provider will be treating all ages both pediatric and adult patients
- Provider will do patient evaluations and consultations, diagnose and prescribe medications, suturing, administering vaccines, DOT physicals and ongoing patient care
- APP will be able to function autonomously with access to a physician for questions or concerns.
- Provider must have at least 1 year of APP experience
- California NP/PA license is a plus
- Full health benefits (dental, vision, medical)
- Employer covers a portion of the insurance premium and covers malpractice
- PTO package, 401k with match, and student loan repayment
- Possible relocation assistance
- Fulltime position, 12-hour day shifts.
- $65-$80 an hour all based on experience
- Easily attainable productivity bonus model (averaging $20k extra per year)