Nurse Practitioner for Skilled Nursing
Do you have a passion to help others? We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner/NP Nursing setting role to join a well-established Healthcare group in Gettysburg, PA.
Come join a group that takes care of their community.
Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
· Will be working with adults and geriatrics in a Skilled Nursing Facility setting
· Working with Primary Care patients
· Will have own patient panel for on-going care.
· MD is usually on-site
· Conduct Med Checks and Follow-up visits.
· Order Lab Work
· Will see between 15-20 patients a day.
· Very Light Phone Call
Nurse Practitioner Background:
· Open to New Grads with Skilled Nursing in Background.
· Two month orientation period.
· Must be a good working with EMRs and take solid notes
· Open to Family Nurse Practitioner/FNP, Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioners/AGNP, and Acute Care Nurse Practitioner/ACNP.
Nurse Practitioner Benefits:
· Great benefits including Medical, Dental, Malpractice, and Retirement benefits.
· PTO: 4 weeks plus CMEs
· Monday-Friday work schedule. 8am to 5pm
Nurse Practitioner Compensation:
· $100-105,000/year depending on experience.
· Plus Monthly Performance Bonuses.
· Yearly RVU incentives.