Nurse Practitioner for Pediatric Skilled Nursing
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner/NP join an established and growing Nurse Practitioner run Pediatric Skilled Nursing Facility group in Pittsburgh, PA.
Open to New Grads with Pediatric Experience
Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
· Will provide Inpatient Care to neonates, infants, and children. From birth to 21 years old.
· Will be working mostly nights. Working 3/12s first week and 3/12s and one 8 hour shift the following week.
· Seeing between 10-15 patients per day.
· Perform physical exams and provide education on managing illnesses
· Work with both the patients and family member
· Order labs and diagnostic procedures.
· Passion to care for pediatric patients
Nurse Practitioner Benefits:
· Paid Medical, Malpractice Insurance, and Retirement benefits
· Excellent PTO and CME time
· Free parking!
· Family focused employer
Nurse Practitioner Compensation:
· $100-120,000/year depending on experience
Nurse Practitioner Background:
· Open to Family/Pediatric Nurse Practitioners with Pediatric Nurse Practitioner experience.
· Open to New Grad with previous RN Pediatric experience.