Nurse Manager – PreOp / PACU
Growing Hospital in Grand Junction, CO is looking for full-time Registered Nurse Manager for their Pre-Op/PACU. Well-known for their employee focused company culture.
This is a prefect relocation opportunity for a Nurse Manager living in Salt Lake City, UT or Denver, CO
Nurse Manager Responsibilities:
- Will work closely with Surgical Services Management for department productivity, financial, quality and efficiency standards
- Handle new employee orientation, competencies, and education needs for the surgical services department specifically for Pre-Admission Testing, Preop, and PACU departments.
- Nurse will be an important part of a hospital care team and provide direct patient bedside care.
- RN will practice primarily on hospital units and care for patients who are acutely ill with a wide variety of medical issues or are recovering from surgery
Nurse Manager Background:
- RN must have at least 2 years PACU of experience
- Colorado RN license is preferred
- Previous Nurse leadership and/or management experience is required
RN Manager Benefits:
- Full medical benefits and retirement package
- Vacation, Sick days
- Relocation assistance
- Fulltime position,
- $76k- $114,000 per year based on experience
- $10k sign on bonus