Neurology Position in Florida
Neuroscience covers all Neurology consults for all inpatient needs, the Hospitalist group serves as the primary. Looking for either a 7/7 Neuro Hospitalist, or someone interested in rotating between inpatient and outpatient. The practice currently rotates inpatient coverage on a weekly basis, with having 2 Neurologists on Inpatient and one on outpatient at all times. However, as the physician is added to the practice, this coverage scheme can be adjusted to accommodate particular interests.
Weekend Call is General Neurology only, and rotated 1:5, weeknight call is covered with Teleneurology, giving a well balanced work/life balance.
- Joint Commission accredited Primary Stroke Center
- AHCA Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Regional Referral center serving more than 17 counties
- Private, Not-For Profit Hospital.
Preference will be given to those who are interested in EEGs
Requirements: Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in their specialty. Candidates must be able to obtain a Florida license.
- Guaranteed salary + RVU productivity + quarterly quality metric bonuses
- Health plan options, including nationally accepted insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- 403 retirement & 457B plans
- CME expenses covered ($5000)
- License and certification costs covered
- Flexible schedule to provide work-life balance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Not-for-profit hospital
- Malpractice & tail insurance covered
- One month paid vacation (4 weeks PLT)
- One-week paid CME
Near, but far, from the well-known destinations of the Sunshine State, offering a distinct culture and community with access to some of the world's greatest beaches. The hub of political activity and home to universities, research institutes and some of Florida's most pristine nature. It has its deep-rooted history, rolling hills, mild climate, southern-style hospitality and canopy roads of moss-draped oaks.
A medium-sized city where the power of state government and a vibrant academic and artistic community are complemented by old-fashioned charm.
A great place to live and a better place to practice!
For more information, please contact lynda gregg (904) 452-4499 / email@example.com