Mountain Loving Physical Therapist
Physical Rehabilitation clinic east of Boise, ID is looking for a Physical Therapist (PT) for growing team. This is the perfect position for a new Physical Therapist the loves the outdoors and who is looking for their first position.
Work for a company well-known for their amazing work culture and employee appreciation.
Located 2.5 hours northwest of Pocatello, ID and Idaho Falls, ID
Physical Therapist Responsibilities:
- Will be working on a close knit team made up of other PTs, PTAs, and other team members
- Perform evaluations, developing individual treatment plans, coordinating care with your support staff and Clinic Director.
- Ensures continuation of performance through effective education of the patient, family or support system.
- Evaluates effects of treatment at various stages and adjusts treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
Physical Therapist Background:
- Open to new grads
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy or higher
- Idaho license is a plus
Physical Therapist Benefits:
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Retirement benefits.
- Employer covers 100% employee health premium
- paid holidays
- Monday-Friday 8a-5p
Physical Therapist Compensation:
- $75k-$90,000/ annual salary depending on experience.
- Relocation Assistance
- Weekly productivity bonus