Mental Health Therapist / Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker
Relocation opportunity for Community focused medical center in the Upper Olympic Peninsula area is looking to add a permanent mental health specialist to their team.
Fantastic relocation opportunity 3.5 hours West of Seattle and Everett, WA
- Will be providing clinical treatment services in multiple settings such as ER, group and family psychotherapy, community education.
- Work with families, individuals, and communities to improve mental health and provide counseling
- LMHC, LICSW, LMFT Washington state license is required
- Experience with all ages including children, elderly, developmental disabilities, minorities, hearing impaired, and in the ER.
- Full medical benefits, life insurance, retirement.
- Fulltime position, M-Thur 10 hour shifts, no weekends or on call
- $60k-84k annual salary based on experience
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation assistance