Medical Director - Emergency Medicine (MD/DO)
Our client, located in Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina, is seeking an experienced board-certified Emergency Medicine physician to serve as Medical Director
- Hospital privileges at a 204-bed community hospital
- Established 9-hospital healthcare system
- 26-bed Emergency Department with strong Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant support
- 24-hour hospitalist and radiology coverage
- Full scope of services provided at hospital including General Surgery, OBGYN, Orthopedics, Primary Care, Oncology, Behavioral Health, Cardiology, and Urology
- Strong air and ground support to immediately transfer patients to Vidant Medical Center, a level 1 trauma center located in Greenville, NC
- Ability to live in close proximity to Raleigh, North Carolina and Richmond/Norfolk, Virginia areas
- Family friendly community with an affordable cost of living
- Excellent compensation and benefits package including a Medical Director stipend
- Relocation assistance
Roanoke Rapids is a small town with a lot of different cultures and history. The people are friendly and it’s one of those towns where “everyone knows everyone”. If you’re looking for a change of pace but want to stay in Emergency Medicine, this is a great location to settle down in.
If you’re interested in scheduling an interview with the hiring manager or learning more, please reply with a current CV and your best availability for calls.