Medical Assistant - 1074953
Medical Assistant opportunity with multiple locations throughout Charlotte, North Carolina. Join a large group that uses a Medical Team Model. Each team has own patient panel and communication. Great office culture. Patient satisfaction is 4.9! Great opportunity for a long-term career or someone with RN, PA, or NP aspirations that needs patient contact hours for the application.
About the Medical Assistant opportunity
- Primary Care and Specialty Practice MA team positions available
- Room patients and take vital signs
- Review reason for visit and add labs and history to EMR
- Phlebotomy when needed
- Phone calls and follow ups for labs and medications.
Requirements of the Medical Assistant opportunity
- Medical training and certification complete or pending
- Comfort with Electronic Medical Record and entering patient information and notes
- Customer Service focus- enjoy working with patients and warm approach to all
- Work well with a team of Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, and RNs
Perks of the Medical Assistant opportunity
- Salary of $19-21/ hour
- Medical/Dental/ and Vision Insurance
- 18 days of PTO
- 7 Holidays each year- Christmas, July 4th, Thanksgiving etc.
- Short- and Long-Term insurance
Great Medical group with outstanding benefits. Medical Assistants are a vital part of the team. To learn more about the office location and other details, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499 or Lynda@linkPAs.com