Mandarin language OB/GYN Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner opportunity in Brooklyn, New York. Nurse Practitioner or experienced OB-GYN Physician Assistant will have great balance between Gynecology and Obstetrics. To allow best possible patient care, Mandarin or Cantonese language important requirement for interested candidates.
About the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant job
- Outpatient management only, no hospital deliveries or rounds
- Office hours are 10-6 all days a week except Sunday. Enjoy a later morning start and pick your 5 -day schedule
- Practice is 50% OB and 50% GYN allowing a great balance of patient presentation
- Follow patients for Maternal Health- pregnancy exams, manage growth and development of baby, offer nutrition counseling, monitor blood pressure, follow glucose levels, office ultrasounds, teaching/guidance.
- Evaluate patients with Gynecologic complaints- dysfunctional uterine bleeding, menopause, STD’s. abdominal pain, infertility, amenorrhea, along with regular Women’s Health exam.
Requirements of the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant job
- Must have ability to speak Mandarin or Cantonese to allow best possible care to predominately Chinese patient population
- Once trained see 20-20 patients a day
- Demonstrate interest in Women’s Health via post-graduate degree, nursing background, clinical preceptorship, continued education in OB-GYN area, or job -related experience in the field of Women’s Health
- New York State licensure
Benefits or Perks of the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant job
- Join a strong 2 Physician and 1 Nurse Practitioner, and a Midwife team- colleagues available for training
- NYU Hospital affiliation
- Flexible hours- can work Saturday and have a day off during the week
- Great location in Brooklyn, New York, near everything!
- Competitive salary with benefits
To hear more about the location, details, and salary/benefits, call Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499 or email Lynda@ linkPAs.com
Min Compensation: 0.0
Max Compensation: 0.0